The Optimus Primer comes in 2 convenient carry cases containing:
- 29 individual quick release fittings – 1 of each fitting in stock click here to view stock sizes and combinations
- 4 of male end plugs – 6.3, 7.89, 9.49, & 9.89mm OD
- 1 of 10 mm to 8 mm reducing barb
- 1 of 8 mm to 6 mm reducing barb
- 4 hose clamps
- 70 blanking caps – 10 of each that we stock: 3, 6, 8, 8 tapered, 9, 11, 14mm click here to view stock sizes and combinations
- 2 clear hoses 200mm x 10mm
- 2 clear hoses 200mm x 8mm
- 2 clear hose 200mm x 6mm
- 1 bulb hand primer
Using the Optimus Primer videos:
1. How to replace quick release fittings.
2. How to replace a diesel fuel filter when a hand primer is not present.
The Optimus Primer also enables the technician to connect the fuel piping of the Eliminator to the fuel system without damaging components. The Eliminator is a separate fuel supply that connects to the fuel system enabling elimination of individual components in the low pressure section of the vehicles fuel system.
* Diesel Help Members can also refer to the following Technical Bulletin: Replacing a diesel fuel filter successfully