What is The Diesel Hub?
At Diesel Help Australia, we specialise in providing experienced diesel diagnostic advice to workshops and mechanics. If you're in need of other services including engine specific tooling, diesel parts or business solutions, we're pleased to recommend the services of our Diesel Hub partners from around Australia.
All of our partners are qualified experts in their field, and you can be confident that their mechanics are backed by our diesel expertise and training.
If you can't find a partner in your region, please contact us and we will do our best to recommend a qualified mechanic nearby.
Are you a Diesel Help member who is interested in joining The Diesel Hub program? Learn more »
Australia- wide: Mechanics Tool Hire
- Started a job and realised half way through that you cant go any further because you don't have the right specialty tools for the job?
- Realised you need specialty tooling but found out how much they cost knowing your only going to use them once or maybe twice?
- Mechanics Tool Hire was started to help support automotive workshops and mechanics with the specialty tooling that otherwise in the past was only obtainable via the manufacturer.
Australia- wide: DPF Sales & Service Australia
- DPF Sales and Service Australia supply an extensive range of exhaust after treatment products.
- All our Rhino Quality Parts come with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty and full product support.
- Our state of the art servicing system can safely recover all types of DPF, DOC and CAT type filters across all industry sectors.
- Western Australia’s only locally owned and operated DPF Recovery and Supply Company, we specialise in experience based and cost effective solutions to all DPF, DOC and CAT related issues.
|Phone||08 9274 8295|
|Address||MTM-ICS 13 Bulbey Street BELLEVUE WA 6056|
|Services||Every unit is shipped with a data report to the customer for their fleet management records.
If you need to replace a damaged filter or downtime is crucial, we can offer our clients, High-Quality Aftermarket replacement options. All makes and models in stock.
Australia- wide: TaT – The Automotive Technician
- The Automotive Technician (TaT) was established in 2007 by a team of aftermarket workshop operators to meet the growing demand for information and experience required to keep pace with rapidly accelerating vehicle technology.
- The TaT motto of sharing information, knowledge and experience is the cornerstone of the business and has been responsible for the company’s success to date and growing acceptance by workshop owners and technicians across Australia and New Zealand.
International: Autologic Diagnostics
- Autologic has been a world leader in workshop technology since 2000.
- Our goal is to enable customers to handle more vehicle repairs, more efficiently and profitably.
- We continuously invest in our software, systems & technical support to ensure that we always offer the most advanced solution - taking you all the way from accurate fault diagnosis, through to successful repair with minimum fuss and maximum speed.
Australia- wide: Vehicle Visuals
- Vehicle Visuals is a cloud-based library containing hundreds of animations showing how each part of the car works and what can happen when the part fails.
- We help you bridge the understanding gap by providing your service team with a tool that gets the message across in a simple, customer-friendly way.
- Service advisors using Vehicle Visuals are able to sell more service and repair labor, and receive higher customer satisfaction scores.
|Services||A library of over 400 animations on the web, covering engine, cooling system, steering & suspension, tyres, transmissions and more...|