The Ultimate CRD Training Course
Clinton Brett will enhance your diesel diagnostics ability by demonstrating on vehicle testing of the modern diesel engine systems. Adapt to suit your needs or invent your own diagnostic strategies. We provide you with an understanding of what you’re diagnosing and why.
- Explanation of common rail diesel
- Identify components and location
- Types of common rail diesel systems
- Component operation and known failures
- Explaining injector feedback values for diagnosis
- Repair and diagnostic solutions for fuel, intake, turbo, EGR & emission systems
Participate and learn from a Diesel Fuel Injection Specialist with 30 plus years experience to test pumps, rails & injectors without removing from the engine.
- Diagnostic techniques without a scan tool
- Testing injector back-leakage
- Testing high and low pressure systems
Suitable for the automotive and machinery industry including light, heavy, industrial, earth-moving, marine and generator CRD operating systems.
To maximise learning, all our courses are limited to 15 places and include a booklet, certificate, refreshments & light meals. Each workshop will have access to a free trial of our over the phone diesel diagnostics support service – Diesel Help. On purchasing ticket/s an email will be sent with details on how to access the Diesel Help trial by Logging A Job online.
Read what customer’s say about our diagnostic services – Testimonials
PLEASE CHECK YOUR AVAILABILITY PRIOR TO BOOKING: These course modules will run over 2 days: