The Ultimate CRD Training Course
Over two days Clinton Brett will demonstrate why he is the go to man for diesel diagnostics as he explains the CRD system in easy to understand terms:
- Explanation of common rail diesel
- Identify components and location
- Types of common rail diesel systems
- Component operation and known failures
- Scan tool data explanation for diagnosing intake systems and injectors
- Preventative maintenance for all diesel engine systems including fuel, intake, turbo, EGR & DPFs
Clinton will share his knowledge and skills as a Diesel Fuel Injection Specialist and demonstrate practical on-vehicle diagnostics:
- Learn how to test pumps, rails & injectors without removing from the engine
- Diagnostic techniques without a scan tool
- Testing injector back-leakage
- Testing high and low pressure systems
Suitable for the automotive and machinery industry including light, heavy, industrial, earth-moving, marine and generator CRD operating systems.
To maximise learning, all our courses are limited to 15 places and include a booklet, certificate, refreshments & light meals.
On completion of the course each workshops will also have access to trial our over the phone diesel diagnostics support service – Diesel Help.
Read what customer’s say about our diagnostic services – Testimonials
PLEASE CHECK YOUR AVAILABILITY PRIOR TO BOOKING: These course modules will run 2 days: Friday 22nd November from 5:30pm – 9:00pm & Saturday 23rd November 8:30am – 4:00pm.
Diesel Help Members will receive discount off this course – login to ensure discount is applied.
For a full page view, please click on the map above