Common Diesel Faults & Scan Tool Course
- Clinton Brett presents on common diesel faults and fault codes
- Participants will receive a booklet of selected technical bulletins from the Diesel Help Member’s library
Light meal & refreshments
- Mechanics Tool Hire David McLeod will provide a one hour demonstration of a diesel vehicle related component diagnostics, repair and/or operation.
- On-vehicle demonstrations of the scan tool capabilities
- Identifying important scan tool data used when diagnosing diesels
Clinton Brett Diesel Help Australia Founder and Trainer is a Heavy Diesel Mechanic & Diesel Fuel Injection Specialist with over 25 years hands on experience and continues to assist over 170 Diesel Help Members by diagnosing diesels daily.
Diesel Help Australia provides training for Australian TAFE, Central Queensland University & New Zealand Polytechnics. Clinton Brett is also a technical writer for Australian Workshop Manager, TAT (The Automotive Technician) & the Australian Diesel Mechanic Magazine (ADMM). Clinton is an expert in diesel diagnostics and presenter for the third year running at the AAAA (Australian Automotive Aftermarket Association) Expo.
For a full page view, please click on the map above